At Wreckless Company, we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information in which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wreckless Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information, including but limiting to:
• Contact information such as email address
• Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
• Other additional information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information gathered?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. Should you have any queries with regards to previously agreeing to us using your personal information, you may drop us a mail by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.